Tele-consultation service is available upon request. This will be conducted according to the SMC’s Ethical Code and Ethical Guidelines on Telemedicine and the National Telemedicine Guidelines.
Please note that:
- Tele-consultation is available only for patients who have had physical consultations in our clinic before (that is, with prior medical records in our clinic).
- Tele-consultation is not suitable for emergency consults (e.g. chest pain, breathing difficulties, recurrent vomiting, severe abdominal pain).
- If you require urgent medical attention, please call 995 or visit your nearest clinic or A&E.
- Minors should be seen with their parent/guardian.
- There are limitations of Virtual Consultation without a physical examination.
- There will be an additional $10.00 delivery fee for patients who opt to have their medications delivered to their houses after a tele-consultation. Delivery service is available only for houses which are located within a 3 kilometre radius of the clinic. Please note that this delivery fee is not claimable under the PG/MG/CHAS chronic disease scheme.
- Prescriptions for medications will not be sent to you by online means. They should be collected directly from the clinic.
To request for a tele-consultation, click here to enter our online form first.