COVID-19 POLYMERASE CHAIN REACTION (PCR) TEST AND ANTIGEN RAPID TEST (ART) FOR TRAVEL AND OTHER PURPOSES
If you are taking the ART or PCR test for travel purposes (Pre-Departure Test, or PDT), please take note of the testing window to ensure you meet travel requirements:
- The PDT must be done within 24-72 hours before your flight. Please call and confirm with the clinic on your individual flight schedule.
- Travellers are responsible for checking the testing window requirements of their destination country and if the clinic can meet the required timeline.
- Results in digital format (Digital Health Certificates) will be provided by email to travellers who can then present these to immigration authorities for verification.
Please bring the following documents for your PCR swab test:
- Passport (for all travellers)
- Identity card (for Singapore citizens, permanent residents, and long-term pass holders only)
- Soft copy booking reference showing your departure flight details
The following information will also be needed when registering at our clinic:
- Mobile number
To make an enquiry or book an appointment, please call 6458 8596.