Tele-consultation service is available upon request. This service will be conducted according to the Singapore Medical Council’s Ethical Code and Ethical Guidelines on Telemedicine as well as the National Telemedicine Guidelines.
- Tele-consultation is available only for patients who have had physical consultations in our clinic before (that is, with prior medical records in our clinic).
- Tele-consultation is not suitable for emergency consults (e.g. chest pain, breathing difficulties, recurrent vomiting, severe abdominal pain).
- If you require urgent medical attention, please call 995 or visit your nearest clinic or A&E.
- Minors should be seen with their parent/guardian.
- There are limitations of Virtual Consultation without a physical examination.
- Prescriptions for medications will not be sent to you by online means. They should be collected directly from the clinic.