Our clinic caters to the medical needs of individuals, couples and families of all ages. Offering primary health care services ranging from primary disease prevention to treatment of various medical ailments, we are committed to promoting the health and well being of our patients in the community.
Our clinic will be able to provide our patients with our usual primary health care services according to MOH guidelines as we progress into Phase 2 of Safe Reopening.
1. In view of the Covid-19 outbreak, we have started a tele-consultation service for our patients. More details can be found on our tele-consultation service web page..
2. All health and screening services will be available from 19 June 2020 as we enter into Phase 2 of Safe Reopening. These include statutory check ups for driving licence and domestic workers, routine screening blood tests and pre-employment check ups.
3. The new Influenza (FLU) VACCINE for the Southern Hemisphere 2020 strains is now available. The Infuenza vaccine, together with the pneumococcal vaccines, are strongly encouraged especially for those in the vulnerable groups.
4. The Dengue vaccine is available upon request. This is only for those who have had a previous episode of Dengue infection.
5. Our patients’ safety is our utmost priority. Due to the Covid-19 situation, our clinic already has different waiting zones for different groups of patients. To enhance the safety of our patients even more, all patients are strongly encouraged to call our clinic at 84611454 for an appointment time to see the doctor before coming to the clinic that same day. This is to help reduce physical waiting time at the clinic and further segregate various groups of patients as far as possible.
6. Due to staffing restrictions arising from the Covid-19 situation, our clinic will be closed on Sundays till further notice.
7. Patients who wish to authorise another person to collect their chronic medications under the PG/MG/CHAS schemes will have to submit a Letter of Authorisation (LOA). Details can be found on the web page here.
Clinic Hours :
Monday to Friday:
8.30 AM – 12.30PM
2.00 PM – 5.00 PM
8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Sunday: CLOSED till further notice
Public Holidays: CLOSED
Appointments (not applicable during Covid-19 Circuit Breaker period):
With the exception of our fertility clinic, appointments are not made over the phone. Instead patients (or their proxy) are encouraged to come personally to the clinic to register their appointments with the doctor, on a first come, first served basis. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.