Our clinic caters to the medical needs of individuals, couples and families of all ages. Offering primary health care services ranging from primary disease prevention to treatment of various medical ailments, we are committed to promoting the health and well being of our patients in the community.
Our clinic will continue to provide our patients with essential health care services during this circuit breaker period.
1. In view of the Covid-19 outbreak, we have started a tele-consultation service for our patients. More details can be found on our tele-consultation service web page..
2. The new FLU VACCINE for the Southern Hemisphere 2020 strains is now available. The Flu vaccine, together with the pneumococcal vaccines, may now given to patients in the at risk groups, with effect from 19 May 2020.
3. Our patients’ safety is our utmost priority. Due to the Covid-19 situation, our clinic already has different waiting zones for different groups of patients. To enhance the safety of our patients even more, all patients are strongly encouraged to call our clinic at 84611454 for an appointment time to see the doctor before coming to the clinic that same day. This is to help reduce physical waiting time at the clinic and further segregate various groups of patients as far as possible.
4. Due to staffing restrictions arising from the Covid-19 situation, our clinic will be closed on Sundays till further notice.
5. From 7 April 2020 non-essential medical services such as statutory check ups for driving licence and domestic workers will be deferred till after 1 June 2020 (pending further review by the government).
6. With effect from 19 May 2020, patients who wish to authorise another person to collect their chronic medications under the PG/MG/CHAS schemes will have to submit a Letter of Authorisation (LOA). Details can be found on the web page here.
Clinic Hours :
Monday to Friday:
8.30 AM – 12.30PM
2.00 PM – 5.00 PM
8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Sunday: CLOSED till further notice
Public Holidays: CLOSED
Appointments (not applicable during Covid-19 Circuit Breaker period):
With the exception of our fertility clinic, appointments are not made over the phone. Instead patients (or their proxy) are encouraged to come personally to the clinic to register their appointments with the doctor, on a first come, first served basis. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.