Our clinic will be closed on the following days in April and May 2014:
25 to 29 April 2014 – Closed (as Dr Hui will be attending an overseas meeting)
Our clinic will be open again on 30 April 2014 (Wednesday) as usual.
1 May 2014 (Thursday) – Closed (Labour Day PH)
13 May 2014 (Tuesday) – (Vesak Day PH)
Our Consultation Hours:
Monday & Tuesday :
8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
2:00 PM – 4.30 PM
5.30 PM – 8.30 PM
8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
8:30 AM – 11:00 AM
- Fertility@Hui Clinic (By appointment only)
·helping infertile couples achieve pregnancy, using principles in Naprotechnology
·helping fertile couples space their babies, using modern, natural and effective methods of family planning
- Treatment of acute illnesses for patients of all ages
- Treatment of chronic illnesses
(eg high blood pressure, asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol)
- Health Screening (Blood tests, Urine tests, Stool test)
- Vaccinations for babies
- Developmental assessment for babies
- Vaccinations for students and adults (eg typhoid, tetanus etc)
- Electrocardiogram to check on the heart
- Eye testing
- Work permit screening (for both application and renewal)
- Medical screening for social visit passes
- Medical check up for Domestic Helpers
- Surgical removal of lumps and bumps
- Treatment of viral warts using Histofreeze
Health Screening Packages:
We offer a range of health screening packages, depending on your needs and medical history.
The following are available:
- General Health Screening
- Premarital Health Screening
- Screening for high blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol
For enquiries and appointments, please call us at 64588596.
With the exception of our fertility clinic, appointments are not made over the phone. Instead patients (or their proxy) are encouraged to come personally to the clinic to register their appointments with the doctor, on a first come, first served basis. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Where we are:
We are located at Block 157 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 #01-566 Singapore 560157.
By Bus: Nos. 76, 268, 269
By MRT: Take a train to Yio Chu Kang MRT station, and take bus number 76 from the bus stop along Ang Mo Kio Ave 6, on the same side as the MRT station.
Alternatively you may take a train to Ang Mo Kio MRT station, and take 269 (preferably) or 268 from the Ang Mo Kio Bus interchange.
To contact us, you may e-mail our clinic executive at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also call us at 6458 8596.